Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Turkey Time

http://grannyhangers.com/Home_Page_V7GR.html




I've spent the last few days getting ready for a Thanksgiving feast. Tomorrow, I'll cook and we'll eat, we'll be thankful, then we'll drowse. There'll be a lot of laughing, talking; there'll be some groaning. I have cooking to do between now and then and the usual suspects will arrive. We'll all sit down together at the table and enjoy the most traditional meal of our year.


There'll be about half a dozen small craft fairs locally between now and Christmas. I checked. And at some point -soon- I'll have to make a decision about whether I'll go and show my grannyhangers or if I'll be better off trying a different approach. I'm really wondering if money wouldn't be better spent targeting specific Google ad words. Maybe even using Facebook. I don't know. I do know that I don't have to figure it out today. And tomorrow? I won't think about it at all.


Tomorrow is about family. Everything else can wait until Friday.


Happy Thanksgiving. Have a lovely day. I hope you have much to be thankful for on this Thanksgiving Day, 2010, that you'll enjoy it in the company of friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment